questa NON è una testata giornalistica

Cerca nel blog

Translate

New York Times Pushes Zionism

PAX CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB [MENE MENE TECHEL e PARSIN] ( Ave Maria serva madre e sorella nostra Ave Maria Santa madre nostra Ave )
BIN SALMAN] [Satan and his demon ALLAH have no jurisdiction over me ..
indeed it is they who have fallen under my jurisdiction!
and I'm going to lose my patience
BIN SALMAN ] [ Satana e il demonio ALLAH non hanno nessuna giurisdizione sopra di me..
anzi sono loro che sono caduti sotto la mia giurisdizione!
e io sto per perdere la pazienza
BIN SALMAN] [ who with the tenebrous demonic powers SpA FED ccoporations: neoliberalists Kissinger Soros Morgan Rockefeller Jewish shareholders of the mandial banking cartel: they have become inviolable demons for the complicity of our Freemason politicians: and because of the Wahhabis ..
ok
but, this does not mean that I don't see them: anyway!
BIN SALMAN ] [ che con i poteri demoniaci tenebrosi SpA FED ccoporations: azionisti ebrei del cartello bancario mandiale: loro si sono trasformati in invibili demoni per la complicità dei nostri politici massoni: e per colpa dei wahhabiti..
ok
ma, questo non vuol dire che io non li vedo: comunque!
For Your Name Is Holy
I enter the Holy of Holies
I enter through the blood of the Lamb
I enter to worship You only
I enter to honor I am
Lord I worship You, I worship You,
Lord I worship You, I worship You,
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
Let the weight of Your glory cover us
Waxman began by asking Balliet to explain how the latter's anti-Semitic beliefs about Jews applied to him specifically. When Balliet replied by talking about Jews in general, Waxman interrupted him, telling the neo-Nazi, "I'm not asking generally, I'm asking you about myself."
ANSWER
Stephan Balliet is a paranoid ERDOGAN: so you don't reduce him to the logic of rational reasoning
but
Waxman made two mistakes:
1. has interrupted him and now, we do not know now, if Stephan Balliet hates the Jews because of Rothschild and his demonic new world order!
.. and we must not forget that for alleged collective faults Talmudic "blood revenge" corporativ Jewish elements: Masonic Order of B'nai B'rith
they are destroying the Christian and are killing Christians all over the world!
BIN SALMAN ] about another BABBACHIONI Khamenei’s Genocidal like you? [ well, I will tell you:
I am free will, and I am freedom of conscience, I am the metaphysical and secular theocratic natural law.
and therefore what others can think of me? I do not care at all!
.. I know I'm on the right side of the story!
beh, io ti dirò:
io sono il libero arbitrio, e io sono la libertà di coscienza, io sono la legge naturale teocratica metafisica e laica..
e quindi di quello che gli altri possono pensare di me? non mi importa niente!
.. io so di essere dalla parte giusta della storia!
El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai [means "God Almighty, God Almighty"]
El-Elyon na Adonai [means "God in the highest, Oh, Lord"]
Age to age, You're still the same By the power of the name.
El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai Erkamka na Adonai [means "We will love You, Oh, Lord"] We will praise and lift You high
El-Shaddai "El Shaddai" El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai,
Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, We will praise and lift you high, El Shaddai. Through Your love and through the ram, You saved the son of Abraham; Through the power of Your hand, Turned the sea into dry land. To the outcast on her knees,
You were the God who really sees, And by Your might,You set Your children free. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name.
El Shaddai, El shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai,
I will praise and lift You high,
El shaddai. Through the years
You've made it clear,
That the time of Xist my King was near, though the people couldn't see
What King ought to be. Though Your word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of Your Son. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same,
By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, I will praise You till I die, El Shaddai.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age
You're still the same, By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai,
I will praise You till I die. El Shaddai.
Amazing Grace: holy Spirit, holy JHWH, Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to feel
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers toils and snares
We have already come
'Twas grace that brought us safe that far
And grace will lead us home
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see
For More Messianic worship music from Israel tune in to Israel's Messianic ] Ten bi et esh ruchacha [[WOW! Amazing New Hebrew Worship with English Subtitles Music Video from Israel!]]
Ten bi et koach dvarcha
Maleh oti, Maleh oti
Ten bi et esh ruchacha
Ten bi et koach dvarcha
Maleh oti, Maleh oti
Ani echrah lifnei kes Elohim
Aromem et shimcha m’al kol shem
Ein kamocha Adonai, baelim
Maleh oti, Maleh oti
Sim bi et kol ahavatcha
Sim bi et chom r’fuatcha
Maleh oti, Maleh oti
Sim bi et kol ahavatcha
Sim bi et chom r’fuatcha
Maleh oti, Maleh oti
Ani echrah lifnei kes Elohim
Aromem et shimcha m’al kol shem
Ein kamocha Adonai, baelim
Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer
Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer
Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer, oti
(Ani chofshi, ani chofshi)
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od
PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ETERNAL GOD 🙏🔥🙌☀️🕊👑❤
KADOSH (HOLY) Let us sanctify Your Name on Earth, as it is sanctified in the High of Heaven. As it is written by your prophet.
[Congregation] - Holy, holy, holy is Adonai Tz'vaot! God's presence fills the whole earth.
Source of strength, o Sovereign, how majestic is Your presence on the whole earth! [Congregation] - Blessed is the presence of God, which emanates light from where God dwells. God alone is our God and our Creator, our Sovereign and our Rescuer; and in mercy, God reveals himself to the sight of all living beings:
I am the Lord your God!
Adonai will always reign, your God, O Zion, from generation to generation, Hallelujah!
To all generations we will declare Your greatness and for all eternity we will proclaim Your holiness. Your praise, O God, will never leave our lips. Blessed be You, Adonai, the Holy God.
PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ETERNAL GOD 🙏🔥🙌☀️🕊👑❤
KADOSH (HOLY)
Glory to the only Eternal God of Abraham Isaac Jacob, and our God JESUS JHWH HOLY
KADOSH (HOLY)
Holy, Holy, Holy, oh Lord, our God of armies .... Praise be to him that everything can
KADOSH (HOLY)
The Lord is our friend and ours always ready to help us in the difficulties we love and praise him in every moment of our life. To him be all praise and thanksgiving in the name of Jesus amen
ילד הפלא ארי רייך-"יהיו לרצון".הקליפ הרשמי
Shalom Israel, fantástico essa música judaica. Isso que é música para aproximar do Eterno...
“Que la expresión de mi boca y la meditación de mi corazón sean aceptables delante de Ti. Oh, Eterno, mi Roca y mi Redentor”. (Tehilim 19:15)
Hazlo en virtud de Tu Nombre, hazlo en virtud de Tu diestra, hazlo en virtud de Tu Torá, hazlo en virtud de Tu santidad,
Shalom. Blessings to my heart to listen your songs.
what a beautiful people Lord God you can be most pleased with their continual praises of Thee even from the mouths of babes.
This just made me cry. Thank you Hashem for giving us the Torah. We love you Hashem forever! Amazing voice Ari continue in our holy heritage
Amo Israel de todo meu coração. Jerusalém, a eterna cidade do Grande Rei. God bless you so much Israel.
Shalom Misch'pahach . Beautiful song. Love this humble and talented young servant of Yahuah El Shaddai. HalleluYAH.
Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. - John 12:13
I love Israel and its culture since I was a teenager but specially now when I am feeling so sad with so many problems in my life, I close my eyes and listen to these jewish songs. Thanks for this peacefull feeling !! Thanks from BRAZIL !!
Hemosa musica hebrea trae paz al alma y el espíritu
shalom el eterno y bendito pronto se manifieste al mundo y se cumplan sus promesas de restauraciòn total a su pueblo, no se dormirà quien cuida a jerusalem
המנגנים | קומטאנץ | נחמן צוקר: מחרוזת הורה
Most beautiful chasidish music I ever listened to. cant stop listening to it hope your making more like this
Keep'em coming
Maravilhoso e magnífico. Adoro os louvores deste grupo, pois passa uma paz sem igual.
Magnifico,tremenda enseña de como danzar,que el Eterno los Bendiga Eternamente y los sostenga a todos ,Amen.Baruj Hashem.
Maravilhoso, louvado seja o nosso Deus. Bendito seja o nome do Senhor em toda a terra Que o Senhor abençoe Israel.
O Amor Incondicional Supera e Vence o Inimaginável....
A Arte aproxima, nos tornamos iguais...
Im HaShem Lo Yivneh Bayit
The builders labor in vain.
Shav Amlu Bonav Bo
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
Im HaShem Lo Yishmor Ir
the guards stand watch in vain.
Shav Shakad Shomer
Indeed, he who watches over Israel
Hinei Hinei Lo Yanum
will neither slumber nor sleep.
Lo Yanum v'Lo Yishan
Lo Yanum v'Lo Yishan
Guardian of Israel
Shomer Yisrael
Because He Lives (Amen) | West Coast Choir
I believe in the Son
I believe in the Risen One
I believe I overcome
By the power of His blood
Chorus
Amen amen
I'm alive I'm alive because He lives
Amen amen
Let my song join the one that never ends
(Because He lives)
I was dead in the grave
I was covered in sin and shame
I heard mercy call my name
He rolled the stone away
Bridge
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives ev'ry fear is gone
I know He holds my life
My future in His hand
Ending
Because He lives
Bless the Lord Oh My Soul Hallelujah Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Veni Sancte Spiritus] [Holy Spirit blows away all this evil that afflicts Italy and the whole world I love you Jesus protect your children amen, The Lord, is here with us 🙏🕊️🌿
Belo! Refrigério para a alma e ânimo pra enfrentar o que está por vir! Vem ESPÍRITO SANTO!
Fri I DIOS ESPIRITU SANTO IN RENOVAR LA FAZ DE TIERRA. DERRAMA TU DIVINA PRESENCIA EN TODAS LAS FAMILIAS HASTA LOS RINCONES DEL MUNDO. AMEN ENAMORANOS DE TI.
Señor necesitamos urgently Tu Espíritu Santo sobre la tierra entera. Fri pronto por favor ...
Komm heiliger Geist in mein Herz, und erfülle mich. Amen Amen, Amen
Come Holy Spirit, change me, transform me, put everyone in your hands, help me, give me and bring true peace
Come Holy Spirit come in my Heart let me know You❤❤❤
Espíritu Santo Ilumínanos. !!
Dođi, Duše svetosti,
duše ognja, zapali nas!
Come, Holy spirit, come in my heart,
sweet Holy spirit, fill with your love!
Duse Svetu nemoj me ostaviti, molim te, oprosti za sve grijehe moje i ne uskrati mi prevelike milosti Tvoje.
Neka svi ljubljeni budu dobro pa ako me preziru ne zamjeri jer ja nezamjeram i molim neka bubu svi dobro. Neka budu dobro. Neka me se nesjecaju. Nije vazno. Samo neka budu dobro. Hvala od Boga i srca moga. Amen. Holy spirit, come into my heart,
of your love inflame him!
Viens, Espirit saint, viens dans nos cceurs,
doux Espirit saint, enflamme - les!
Komm, Heil´ger geist, komm in mein herz,
komm, Heil´ger geist, erfulle mich!
Alleluia
Alleluia
Alleluia
Alleluia
This version of Veni Sancte Spiritus is sung and played in Medjugorje during their outdoor Eucharistic Adoration in the evening. I went to Medjugorje in May 2007 by myself and experienced true encounters fro…
Gen Verde ] [ Sozinho, longe de casa, sobrecarregado por um sentimento de culpa e fracasso... Mas a nossa vida pode mudar no momento em que experimentamos o amor incondicional e o verdadeiro perdão.
Esta é a história por trás do nosso novo videoclipe – RETORNANDO
Obrigada especial à Adriana Martins que cantou conosco diretamente do Brasil.
Alone, far from home, weighed down by a sense of guilt and failure… But our life can change in the moment when we experience unconditional love and real forgiveness.
This is the story behind our new music video - RETORNANDO (Coming Home)…
Special thanks to Adriana Martins, who joined us from Brazil to sing this song.
Solo, lontano da casa, distrutto da un senso di colpa e fallimento… Ma la nostra vita può cambiare nel momento in cui sperimentiamo l’amore incondizionato e il vero perdono.
Questa è la storia dietro il nostro nuovo video music – RETORNANDO (Ritornando)
Un grazie speciale a Adriana Martins, che dal Brasile ha cantato con noi.
Solo, lejos de casa, cargado con el peso de la culpa y del fracaso… Pero nuestra vida puede cambiar en el momento en el que experimentamos el amor incondicional y el auténtico perdón.
Es la historia que está detrás de nuestro nuevo video music – RETORNANDO (Regresando)
Gracias en especial a Adriana Martins, quien cantó con nosotras desde Brasil.
#GenVerde #Retornando #FromtheInsideOutside
A night of sweat
on the boat in the middle of the sea
and while the sky is already white,
you look at your empty nets.
But the voice that calls you
another sea will show you
and on the banks of every heart,
your nets you will throw.
Offer your life like Mary
at the foot of the cross
and you will be every man's servant,
servant for love,
priest of humanity.
You advanced in silence
between tears and you hoped
that the seed sown before You
fall to the good earth.
Now your heart is celebrating
because the wheat now turns blond,
it matured in the sun,
you can store it in the barns.
Offer your life like Mary
at the foot of the cross
and you will be every man's servant,
servant for love,
priest of humanity.
Canto delle salite. Di Re Davide il Regno: l'unico Regno di GERUSALEMME legittimo ed edificato da DIO! il mio DIO JHWH torna! Quale gioia, quando mi dissero:
“Andremo alla casa del Signore!”. Già sono fermi i nostri piedi
alle tue porte Gerusalemme!
Gerusalemme è costruita come città unita e compatta.
È là che salgono le tribù,
le tribù del Signore,
secondo la legge d'Israele,
per lodare il nome del Signore.
Là sono posti i troni del giudizio, i troni della casa di Davide.
Chiedete pace per Gerusalemme: vivano sicuri quelli che ti amano;
sia pace nelle tue mura, sicurezza nei tuoi palazzi.
Per i miei fratelli e i miei amici, io dirò: “Su te sia pace!”.
Per la casa del Signore nostro Dio, chiederò per te il bene.
Song of the climbs. Di Davide
What joy when they said to me:
"We will go to the house of the Lord!".
Our feet are already firm
Jerusalem at your doorstep!
Jerusalem is built
as a united and compact city.
That's where the tribes rise,
the tribes of the Lord,
according to the law of Israel,
to praise the name of the Lord.
There are the thrones of judgment,
the thrones of the house of David.
Ask for peace for Jerusalem:
let those who love you live safe;
be peace in your walls,
security in your buildings.
For my brothers and my friends
I will say: "Peace be upon you!".
For the house of the Lord our God,
I will ask you for the good.
Tik Tok danse with Master KG - Jerusalema ft Nomcebo 🎶🎵 Jerusalema, Jerusalema challenge
Hats off to Fenômenos do Semba (from Angola)
Ziptibid challenge (from Haiti)
[Merlin] Africori, WMG (a nome di Open Mic Productions); LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA
Laplipa Ayisyen,ayisyèn parèy mw yo,yo la selmn pou dekouraje ayisyen parèy yo,men laplipa ladn yo pa jnm modéré langaj yo kòm ayisyen parèy yo, yo la pou detwi lavi yo,men kou c yon blan kap fel yo pito retunn gadel plizyè fwa, men kilè nap sispann imilyé nwa parèy nou, nou kite makrèl non,ouhlala noupap kite jezi, mnm moun sa kap di moun yo ap f makak nn figi moun yo, menm yon fòlklò yo pakapab danc ni leve pié yo pou yo dnc, pou dire yon hip hop, tt chaje lakaz makowèl
eih, Āyatollāh Seyyed ʿAlī Ḥoseynī Khāmeneī
God JHWH love Jewish Jerusalema: you not?
I cant get enough of this song💞...nice music💯salute❤
Lindo de mais amei.
j'adore j'adore, manquais ça , un tube pour nous faire penser enfin à autre chose
OMG l just Love love this song...
I don't understand a word from that song but I am never tired of listening to it❤❤❤
I love this. From 🇿🇦. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽love and peace.
Love this song.
International Anthem!💕💕💕
I love the music so much.l am for the singer, thanks so much for the music.
Voilà ce qui est favorable pour la distance tout en douceur dans ce cadre merveilleux 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 merci pour cette magnifique interprétation
Yesssss! I finally got it💃💃💃 Thanks from Canada 🇨🇦
Beautiful amazing. Perfect. From Kenya 🔥🔥🔥
Magnifique chanson!! Merci de nous faire danser et chavirer les coeurs pendant cette période !! Que ce chant soulève notre monde et l'inonde dans la joie, la paix et l'amour pour tous🙏🏻❤
This is the best song it lifts your spirits I can’t stop playing it 💕
I love this song so much I found the translation in English and I learned it in Zulu❤❤❤❤ from America South Carolina🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Thank you world🌎🎶🎶 for loving the song with us. May Corona be over 🙏💖💖God bless Master KG n Nomcebo!
This is so beautiful.
Can't stop listing to this song
I can’t stop playing this song.. 💛idk it feels like it heals my soul 💗love from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
Africa to the world!!❤❤❤❤❤🇨🇦
Master Kg may the almighty bless you, your song is amazing and emotional 😭😭
Love from South Africa ❤❤
Essa música da conta de sair dançando, maravilhosa 😃
La musique est très bonne et facile à danser car les vieux et les jeunes peuvent en profiter ensemble;
The music is very good and easy to dance to as old folks and young alike ncan enjoy it together...
With love from Toronto, Canada
Magnifique musique!! Elle passe toute les frontieres!!le cadre est un REVE !!
From kenya 🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪 nice
Simplesmente lindo Beijo ❤😘🍀🌞🌹

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB. Questo luogo è sacro e impone la correttezza,
un angelo è preposto alla osservanza del rispetto, della dignità e della verità di tutte queste vostre affermazioni.
(la luce contro le tenebre)

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

Re di Israele

Re di Israele
e di Palestina: Unius Rei

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

consumata tutta la lingua nell’inferno

Lorenzojhwh UniusREI Beis Hamikdash Walk-through i am king of Israel https://uniusrei.wordpress.com/2018/10/27/lorenzojhwh-uniusrei-beis-h...